- Pole fit is always the best workout idea ;)
I definitely want to try but its too expensive around here :/
- My favorite workout is three rounds of 10 squats with 45 pound bar plus 40 pounds, 30 lunges with weights, and 30 rows :)
I’ve been so afraid to do weighted squats except for when I hold dumbbells in class. Maybe now is the right time to try :)
- Workout idea: when doing a plank, switch between forearms and hands and keep going back and forth. :)
Omg I loveee these. The trick is to keep your body still while switching your arms. Best kind of burn!
- I live a few minutes away from a lake. I think a really fun work out would be to go on a run on the trail around the lake and then when you start getting really sweaty, go for a swim! I want to do this all the time this summer!! :D
I want to do that too! Maybe there will be a lake near me when I move this summer!
- plank every morning for 2 mins! it will make a difference xx
Heck yeah it will! I should do i everyday
- What I used to do was mix up my cardio every week. So, running, swimming, muay thai, jumping rope. It helps you no. 1, stay interested, no. 2, keeps your body guess and no. 3, find out what you really love to do (muay thai for me!! I train 4-5 times a week & will hopefully enter my first fight soon!) xx
I thought muay thai was food hahah I’ll def check it out! Good luck in your first fight!
- Workout idea: Break up your days into zones of your body if you feel like you don't have enough time to do everything every day! Have a leg day, chest day, ab day, bicep/tricep day, back/shoulders day, or however you want to split it up!
This is what my bf does.. such a good idea, thanks!
- Idea for great music to listen to while working out - blast out the Rocky Balboa theme tune! I feel like a badass work out queen when i do that! My fitblr blog is run-fit-fast :)
omg yes, this makes me think of my first half marathon, some house was blasting it around mile 7, seriously the best motivation!
- You could go backpacking, that's a workout and has some insane views!
I want to soooo badly, I love hiking too! Making working out fun :)
I get to see my doggies today! :)
Queueing promos now :)